1. Don't expect too much of yourself. I would expect too much of myself and set standards for me that were too high. Whenever I would get grades that I thoughts were horrible, but really weren't, I'd fret. Just do the best you can do, that's all you need to do. Be happy with what you get.
2. Don't alienate yourself. It will effect your emotional health.
3. I have some good advice for you to make your life easier in the fifth grade. Keep your things organized. Like clean your cubby regularly and clean out your backpack. Because if you don't you will have so much stress for the rest of the year.
4. 4th grade is very similar
to fifth grade at our school.
Just a little bit harder, but
5th grade is pretty cool.
Get your homework done on time
and try to be neat.
But teachers take it easy
when it's really cold or there's too much heat
You'll find it in yourself
to do what you have to do
You might like it better
I'm giving you a clue.
5. It's optional whether or not you cubby is clean, so be free. Have a good book at all times. Do math homework with a parent if it's too hard. Play a sport or take swimming lessons or do something like chess or cooking class or whatever to keep you on your toes.
6. Clean out your backpack! Cause all of that loose paper in there, will add up to a lot! I learned the hard way!
I would always complain about my backpack being so heavy! So mom made me clean it out! And when I dumped it all out, all of it was papers!
So, keep your backpack clean!