Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Farm Trip Reflections


These are the goats that live at Camp Men-O-Lan. After arriving at camp, we set out on a muddy hike to visit the goats, ducks, rabbits, and geese. For the way home we were treated to an exciting hayride.

"The hike was fun. There weren't a lot of animals on the trail. For some reason, I was expecting to see a lot of animals. My favorite parts were the bridges. It was fun to go on the slanted part."

"I notice that there was a lot of mud especially around brooks and small rivers. I purposefully walked through it all and got soaked because of it. Still, I thought it was a lot of fun."

"I saw a lot of mud. I really didn't like it. But in the beginning I saw a wild turkey take off! I heard birds singing. I smelled mud!! And another thing I saw was a very cute bunny!"