Hello Fifth Grade Community,
I am looking forward to seeing each of you in just a couple days!
Over the next couple of days, I need a little information from each family.
1. Pick up plan
Please send an email to me describing your fifth grader's daily pick up plan. I know that every pick up plan will change throughout the year; just let me know about changes by email or your fifth grader's assignment book. For now, please send me a copy of your fifth grader's going home plan.
2. Listening Conferences
I am available for listening conferences on Thursday and Friday (September 9 and 10) afternoon until 4. The following week (September 13-17) I could meet between 3:15 and 4 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am also available from 3:15-7:30 p.m. on September 23. If these times don't work for you, please let me know a time and day that does work for you (it is best to send a couple times/days that work for you).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Mrs. Choi
Achoi@Mustardseedschool.org